Transfer, Back Up & Manage All Files from Your Android Device on Your Mac with Just a Few Clicks
Are you tired of having your files lost accidentally from your phone? Let's end that with the help of MobiKin Assistant. With it, you can back up all data from your device to your desktop computer with one simple click, and restore the backup files whenever you need.
MobiKin Assistant for Android (Mac Version) is the 1st Mac Android assistant program on the market. It allows you to manage all kinds of files on your Android devices like Android phones or Android tablets through a Mac computer so that you can free up the storage space or avoid data losing on your Android phone.
Transfer Everything from Android to Mac Easily
- Connect your Android device to Mac via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. (If you wish to connect Android to Mac with WiFi, you need to download and install MobiKin Assistant for Android App on your device for free.)
- Transfer files from Android to Mac with preview, including contacts, text messages, call logs, user apps, photos, music, videos & books
- Import all types of data from Mac to Android within a few simple clicks, such as contacts, call logs, SMS, apps, photos, music, videos & books
- Backup or restore your Android device on a computer with 1 click.
- Support all kinds of Android devices
Modify Your Android Contact List on Mac Effectively
- Backup the contacts list from your Android phone to Mac selectively or in a batch in various formats, such as CSV, VCF, HTML, XML & BAK. The CSV format can be opened by Excel, so you can print out your contact list on Mac
- Directly add new contact info to your Android phone from Mac, edit/modify existing Android contacts, or delete unnecessary contact from your phone via Mac without restrictions
- Import or sync contacts backups from Mac to Android as you like, it supports the backups in .vcf, .json, or .bak format
Send & Reply Text Messages on Mac Seamlessly
- Hit one simple button, then you'll have the ability to export all the text messages from your Android device as HTML, XML, CSV, Text & BAK formats on the Mac. You can read or print out text messages on Mac
- Restore message backups from Mac to Android easily. You can select the specific text messages or import all of the messages backups from your Mac to your Android phone
- Mass texting a message to multiple people in the program at one time. You can easily pick the recipients from your Android contact list
Backup & Restore Your Android Device with 1 Click
- On the primary interface, go to 'Super Toolkit'
- You can see the 'Backup' and 'Restore' buttons, tap on 'Backup'
- Checkmark the file types as you like, click the 'Back Up' option to save the backups on your Mac
Learn more about MobiKin Assistant for Android (Mac Version) here.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- CPU: Intel Core 1GHz or above
- Hard disk space: 1GB or more
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access Options: desktop & mobile
- Max number of device(s): 1
- Version: 3.0.9
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.