NatureID Plant Identification Premium Plan: Lifetime Subscription
Be a Plant Expert with This App's 14,000+ Plants Profiles, 3-Second Identification, & >95% Accuracy
NatureID app (8M+ downloads, App Store rating—4.6) is an AI-based digital tool that helps to identify plants, diagnose plant diseases and improve plant care.
Thanks to AI technology, the app can identify over 14,000 plant species, diagnose their states, and give specified care advice. Users take photos of their indoor or outdoor plants using the NatureID app and receive recommendations on how to choose soil, water, and fertilize plants, set the appropriate temperature conditions, and more. We make content in collaboration with expert botanists.
The NatureID app replaces a plant encyclopedia and contains a lot of articles and videos on how to improve a plan care routine. Also, the app includes a light meter that allows you to measure a sunlight level and choose the most appropriate place for your houseplant.
The NatureID app is a personal assistant for plant lovers and all who want to save indoor or outdoor plants without worries and the necessity to remember botanist advice about plants care.
- Recognize over 14,000 plants
- Try taking a picture of a tree in the park and recognize it with our app. You won’t be able to stop. With this extensive database, you can identify any plant you come across and impress your friends on your next walk in the park
- Identify diseases to quickly figure out ways of treating your plant
- No matter how hard you try, your plants may get sick. Don’t ignore early symptoms and try to recognize the disease your plant is suffering from. It will give you the idea about how severe the problem is and accelerate your plant’s recovery
Plant care guide
- Learn how to make your plants thrive
- You get a gorgeous-looking flowering plant for your birthday. But in a few weeks, it starts giving you signals that it doesn’t feel comfortable. How often has it happened to you? For your plant not to die, you have to know how much water, light, and fertilizer it needs to stay healthy. NatureID stores all the information in one place
- Get timely reminders and don’t let your plant wither
- Keeping all care recommendations in your head at once is quite a challenging task
- Set watering, misting, feeding, and rotating schedules right in the app – and see your plants thrive
- Plant encyclopedia. Read insightful articles every day and discover the diversity of the world’s flora
How It Works
- To identify a plant, open the NatureID app and tap the Camera icon
- Take a photo or choose one from Photos
- Next, you will see the “Recognition in process” screen, followed by the screen with the suggestion of a plant recognized
- Tap “Learn more” to get more information, if the plant was successfully recognized, or go to “Not a plant?” section to choose a different option
4.6/5 stars on App Store, 8M+ downloads: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- iPhoneness: Listed on 7 Must See Plant Identification iPhone Apps
- Well+Good: Listed on 5 Apps That Identify Your Plants and Help You Save Them From the Brink of Death
- Donna Moderna: One of the ...best apps to care for indoor plants
- For Apple iPhone users ONLY
- Minimum iOS 13 or higher
- Working camera on device
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: mobile
- Max number of devices: all devices of one Apple ID
- Only available to new users
- Version: 5.13
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.