Post-Processing Workflow Made Easy with Intelligent Watermark Placement, EXIF Info Addition, & More!
Mass Watermark is designed to make your post-processing workflow easy and efficient. The powerful and easy-to-use user interface allows you to quickly watermark hundreds of photos with minimal effort. Watermarking, resizing, adding EXIF, optimizing, uploading to Picasa/Flickr, and more are integrated into a single workflow. You can even brand your photos easily with the inbuilt watermark designer and QR code watermark generator.
- Intelligent watermark placement. Uses automated watermark size calculation techniques to scale the watermarks to match selected placement
- Image resizing. Set a common size for all output images or set the size of images individually
- Inbuilt watermark designer. Design your own stylish watermark with custom text & custom logo and apply to your images with a click
- Improve the quality of your photos before they are watermarked by using various image optimization effects provided
- The effects can be applied to your images individually before watermarking
- Add EXIF info. Optionally add EXIF Information like copyright, comments, author etc to all watermarked Images
- Crop out the desired portion from an image & use it as the watermark
- Resize & rotate images
Direct upload to Google Photos
- Directly upload watermarked images to your Google Photos web album after watermarking
- Add photos to existing albums or create new album
- Direct upload to Flickr. Upload images directly to your Flickr Galleries after watermarking with few clicks
QR code watermark
- Generate & add your QR Code as a watermark
- The QR Code can contain your name, your business name or your website URL
- User will be redirected to your website when they scan the QR Code watermark using their mobile phone
- Intuitive & powerful UI. Simple, straightforward, & easy to use interface
Softpedia: "Add one or more images, create various watermark templates, add text and logos in a few easy and quick steps with adjustable output quality."
The Photo Brigade: "It’s an intuitive, easy to use program that’s great when you need to mark multiple images. It also allows you multiple options for text placement, effects, and transparency."
- Version 10.10: Yosemite
- Version 10.11: El Capitan
- Version 10.12: Sierra
- Version 10.13: High Sierra
- Version 10.14: Mojave
- Version 10.15: Catalina
- Version 11: Big Sur
- Version 12: Monterey
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- Exclusions or restrictions:
- Free Minor upgrades
- User has provision to deactivate the key in case of system change or upgrade using the deactivate option, so that the same key can be used again for lifetime
- In cases like system crash where key deactivation cannot be done, the reissue of key is limited to 5 times (5 system crashes) and is only possible within a time span of 3 years
- Max number of devices: 1
- Version: 1
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.