Everybody has already gone digital. So why are you still using a recipe box with tattered and stained index cards? MacGourmet Deluxe is the solution! This award-winning, powerful recipe management app enables you to easily create, edit, organize, and share your favorite recipes.
- Make pairing notes about wine, beer, & cheese
- Add recipes by importing or creating clips
- Search the pantry for ingredients & use the results to plan a meal w/ the app
- Add lists, smart lists, or sub-lists to categorize your recipes
- Bring life to your recipes w/ images, directions, & colors
- Select from multiple themes to customize your recipe box to fit your style
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime
- Restrictions: for use on 1 device
- Version 4.2.9
- Minor updates included
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
What's New In Version 4?
- Added cloud storage for your recipes that allows you to transfer them between one or more Macs, iOS devices and the web
- Added incremental syncing so only the changes you make are synced
- Added new display themes
- Changed from 32 bit to 64 bit architecture
- Refined interface making it easier to navigate and to share recipes
- Prices added to shopping lists will now print and publish
- Updated toolbar
- Added the Chef View to the toolbar
- Added new wines and beers
- Added Beer Notes. Now you can notate breweries, categories of beers and lagers, taste, special ingredients, and more
- Added Cheese Notes. You can note types of cheeses, characteristics, regions, pairings, and more
- Improved the Chef’s Reference. Find information about cuts of meat, cheese and wine pairings, types of kitchen knives, cooking tips, and more
- Added new and up-to-date recipes including vegetarian, gluten-free, and many more
- Improved sharing recipes via email. Your emailed recipes look the same as in the application
- Added more ways to share. Now you can share your recipes using Facebook
About the Developer
Like a lot of companies, Mariner Software started small, very small, with just two niche products. And just like other start-ups, it was the work of one person – but if Mariner was going to go anywhere – one person wasn’t enough. In late 2001, the work began to give Mariner a recognizable identity and in mid-2002, with business model in hand, the new Mariner Software was born.
Seeing a gap in the creative writing market, Mariner purposely took the bold step to develop creative writing products and at the same time sought to acquire or republish existing ones. By developing such products, Mariner’s aim was to challenge industry leaders. In acquiring or republishing existing apps, the goal was to provide new technology and an intuitive user interface, as well as the Mariner brand. Since 2004, Mariner has acquired or republished 9 different writing applications for both the Mac and Windows operating systems.