How often do you actually go through your Mac and delete old files? Probably not that often. Eventually, your startup disk will become full and you'll have to ask yourself whether you need to invest in a new storage solution or go through manually and pick out what needs to be deleted. Don't do either. DaisyDisk makes it easy and affordable to remove old junk fast. DaisyDisk scans your disks to see all of your files and folders in a visual interactive map. From there you can find unusually large files, preview their contents, and delete them if you don't need them anymore. Easy as pie.
- Protects system files by giving you the final say on what is deleted
- Scans all connected disks, from Mac HD to Thunderbolt disks to flash, network storage, & more
- Displays data in real-time so you'll always know how much space you have available on all disks
- Lets you use your existing storage rather than buying more of it
- Macworld Editors' Choice Award Winner
- Lifehacker: "DaisyDisk is a beautiful disk space analyzer."
- 9To5Mac: "DaisyDisk, chosen by Apple as a Mac App Store ‘essential’, provides a cleaner and more interactive circular interface [for visualizing Mac's hard drive]."
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Version 4.5
- Minor updates included
- Restrictions: for use on 1 Mac
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
What's New in Version 4.5?
- Extended support of the new Apple File System (APFS) on macOS High Sierra
About the Developer
Software Ambience is a small independent team of Mac developers, who live in different countries but share a passion for making great software.