Do you want to learn how to easily create an engaged and self-sustainable online community? This crash course will teach you how to create your own online community to better serve your audience and stand out from the crowd. Learn what an online community is, why it can be so beneficial for you or your brand, and the steps and tools to actually creating your community. Beyond simply creating a community, such as a Facebook Group, you'll learn best practices for making it easy to manage and more likely to be successful.
4.9/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 14 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn the best platforms and tools - all free to use - for creating an online community
- Know what types of posts to create the most engagement
- Learn other techniques to improve the engagement of your posts
- Use tools for creating high quality graphics, scheduling content, automating posts, & making publishing content even easier
- Use analytics to improve and grow your community
Phil Ebiner | Top-Rated Instructor
4.6/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.